Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tuesday and Wedensday

These past few days were really fun which was helpful only because when I'm home I don't get as much fun as I did on this trip. Yesterday we went top shock fish, sounds horrible but it just stuns the little fishies and then we caught them and find out what type of fish they were then the people we met there put them back in the water. I thought it was going to be boring but it eventually got fun by the minute. I only caught like one fish but it was fun just seeing the fish that others caught. After we shocked fish we came back to Wellpinit high and listened to a woman talk about air quality which confused me even more and after that I couldn't really understand it at all. We kind of put her in a hurry because we spent so much time shocking and finding the species of fish. After we did all of that we all went for a swim and Mr. Clintons car broke down so we had to leave from there as soon as the car was on; the thing I really wanted to talk about was meeting Warren he found swim spots for us he did so much for us as we stayed here in Wellpinit. I'm glad I got to meet Warren but I didn't really get to know him which I wish I could've done but didn't.
 

Anyways after we talked to that lady we went to go eat lunch which I am very thankful for everything they gave us but we went and eat lunch then we went for a swim. Once we were there we went swimming for a certain amount of time then we started to doodle, sketch, or whatever you call it we sat there and did that then Mr. Clinton got the car to start so in that moment we had to leave. I really got into drawing but I guess we couldn't stay there any longer. So we went back to camp and that artist I talked about before he came by and had some art work for us to look at so we drew a while before we ate which I thought was helpful then we looked at his art as he talked about his work. I was tired yesterday and kind of in a bad mood for a bit but I got to manage to listen to the people we met after we listened to the lady that talked about air quality. I thought we had so much fun yesterday because Warren took us to a special place and it was awesome and we smudged so that made me feel so much better, especially after we started to get emotional then I got people to kind of laugh after we were crying so much.

 I enjoyed being here in Wellpinit for as long as we could be now were heading to another place to camp then after that I guess we leave but I don't want to I just want to camp a lot more and go different places but we leave because we are only here for 2 weeks. I hope everyone else had fun and will have fun as we leave and go back home to civilization. That's one person I would like to thank is Warren for making things possible for us here I'm kind of sad that we have to leave him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment