Saturday, July 25, 2015

Last day of fun ...

Today to me is like the last day of civilization this trip was really fun, and I kind of don't want to leave. Anyways today was a good day to me and we did a lot today. We woke up me and Alyssa had to cook breakfest which was kind of fun in my opinion after we cooked we went to a place not to far from our campsite, we met Jennifer she told us about some stuff. It was nice some people brought us some coffee that I didn't get at all, after that we went to this place that we were going to build a dam. We went to a place where we were going to make the dam and we had some lunch then we went to go see one of the dams the youth built. After we went to go see the one the youth built we went to the site we were going to build our and going through this process Angelo the guy we met was telling us about everything we walked through. We walked through the field and we talked about the food the beavers eat and other stuff about them too.

Today is the last day of having fun with people I got to barely got to know and that makes me sad. I think I want to come back next year and hopefully meet either new people or see the same people I met this year. This is not going to be the same, I learned so much on this trip I took mental notes and actual notes but it won't help me learn it felt better learning hands-on. I think it would be more helpful doing this in the actual school and I could learn so much more this way. I want to thank everyone that helped me and the people that made this trip possible. I think that it was awesome that I got to build a dam, go hiking in a cave, and a lot more stuff we hiked a lot and it was tiring but it was still enjoyable.

There was no dull moment on this trip everyone always had a smile on their face and a laugh everyday with all of us together, we also did a lot of swimming we met a lot of people and it was awesome meeting these people it kind of made me want to change my major to stuff like natural resources or environmental law. This trip really made me think about all the jobs that were involved and all of the things they did for the tribes they had there and made me think since I love helping people I kind of want to do other jobs too. This trip really helped me starting to think about my future which is awesome most of the people we met on this trip had hard jobs and had been doing that job for years and it got easier on the way there as they progressed it made the job easier, although it was a hard job getting there but made it even if they didn't want to do that job or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment