Monday, July 13, 2015

Figuring stuff out!

This was very good past few days I was pretty interested in the things we were learning. I learned so much these people we met on Monday was really cool it was very easy to follow. I liked that we got to do things that day and yesterday was a good day and I could follow what the people said. I got to learn more about the volcano we visited I thought it was very interesting that there was a lot to see there. I learned that there is a lot more to than just being a supervisor and just taking care of what is easy. I learned that it could be hard being in natural resources and there is a lot to jobs in that range. I've always had my mind set on being a doctor but these past few days I started to think that I could have a different job also if I wanted to. So doing this kind of helps me think about different kinds of jobs I could have for one I could be a fire fighter and it would take a lot to just be in that kind of job.


Today we talked to a guy that worked in law and I got tired but I still tried my best to get mental notes, and it all helped. I learned so much these past few days and we got to on a few hikes. I really loved those hikes there was so much to learn and one of the hikes we went on wasn't very informational but was fun. The other hike we went on was fun and educational I got to learn so much for one I got to figure out what fuels were that and what 1hr 10hr 100hr 1000hr fuels were. I didn't think I was going to learn this much just in this much time I thought it was going to be harder to learn lately. After all of this stuff we did in the woods talking to firefighters we went to a seed extractor factory I didn't get a word the said so I was confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment