Friday, July 17, 2015

The day at the musuem ...

Today  was a lot more interesting than yesterday we got to go to a museum and I got to look around I got feather earrings, then we went and saw some birds I thought they were awesome. This day was a very good day I really liked it, I learned so much that I kind of knew but now much. Finally took good pictures today I loved how good they looked took pictures with Jessica and Mr. Black and surprisingly sully too.




I learned things I didn't know about raptors today I learned what raptors meant I didn't think I would ever learn stuff like this. It was really easy to learn today, I think I was fun to see those birds ha ha I think it was really easy to figure out what the birds names were. I don't really know what to say just it was easy to remember things about the birds. I learned that raptors meant to cease or take something which made me kind of confused, and I also learned Red tailed hawks are the second largest hawk that I did not know. The red tailed hawk can also do a 120mph dive down to catch like a  fish that they prey on. They can also do a 100mph dive down to get a mouse or another land animal that they prey on. An osprey nest can be up to 250lb there's something I really didn't expect.


A condor is a part of the vulture family, the condor no longer flies in the sky only because of what humans do to them. The American Castrol has black under its eyes to protect from sun rays as in sun rays don't get in their eyes, in my opinion something humans need other than that sunglasses. Also the American Castrol can see a urine trail that a mouse leaves as ultraviolent rays. Most birds the females are larger than the male birds which I thought was kind of interesting. Most people would think that the horns on the Great horned owl is its ears but its ears are actually holes on the side of its head. Well that was that anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment