Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stuff we did......

Through the past few days we could talk to people that were giving us a place to stay and telling us about stuff that happened. We stayed up late last night trying to get work done so we could do a few things I love it last night we had bagel pizzas which made no sense whatsoever we get to spend time with each other which means I get to spend time with Tarrel and Sully oh yeah Alyssa to we have fun with each other. I got to take pictures on a hike to see She Who Watches and it was a very nice view from where she can see. We took little breaks now and then to catch our breath so this is one of those pictures that I got seems like we love hiking I know I do.




I'm guessing there is a story to all of this but I'm not sure what it is. I honestly hate blogging but I get to do this to tell people what I learned or what I did that day. I don't think it is that interesting until we go on a hike or something else. Today we got to take a little break from some of this stuff we went swimming. The only thing that I like is that we get to take hikes to interesting places I'm having a lot of fun on this trip but I'm sad that it is going to end sooner or later. I thought that it was fun going the places we go it gets interesting when we go somewhere new or a place we want to go. This is a really fun trip so far. We get to go to another Native Reservation it seems really interesting going to another place and learning more stuff about things I thought I knew about. I think its fun hanging out with each other we get to listen to music until we have to eat at least the new stop, I hope I will do this next year I thought this trip wasn't going to be fun but no it turned out pretty fun better than just staying home. 




This was a really interesting place to be is on the hike and we went through a really nice place this isn't the picture that I was hoping to post for it but I barely got to take pictures on the day we went to go and see She Who Watches and the picture above is on the day we went to Wellpinit witch is really fun so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment